5 Bipolar Disorder Types described: Bipolar I, Bipolar II, Rapid Cycling, Mixed State, and Cyclothymia.
DBSA San Gabriel Valley RSVP
Local and National Help
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- Mental Health Advocacy Services
- Prescription Assistance Programs
- SGV Depression and Bipolar Support, Pasadena More than 20 million American adults live with depressi...
- Mood Disorder Questionnaire The Mood Disorder Questionnaire (MDQ) is a tool designe...
- ECT Scientology can always use the ECT card to discredit ps...
- Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale/Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale (HAM-A) The Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale (HAM-A) is a psycholo...
- C-SSRS- Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale The C-SSRS is a questionnaire used for suicide assessme...
- Altman Self-Rating Mania Scale
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale
- Geriatric Depression Scale
- Kutcher Adolescent Depression Scale – 11-Item
- Major Depression Inventory
- Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale
- Myers-Briggs (Personality) Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Narcissistic Personality Quiz
- Psychology Tools
- Young Mania Rating Scale
- Zung Self-Rating Depression Scale