The first-hand recollections of Williams appearing all over the internet today recall not only his humor but also his cocaine and alcohol addictions, as well as his pain and depression. In many ways, Williams is the modern-day, real-life Richard Cory, a tragic reminder that appearances can be deceiving and that even humor—especially humor—can be used as a mask that shields both the wearer and those around him, from the pain underneath.
DBSA San Gabriel Valley RSVP
- World's Largest Neuroscience Experiment + MindGamers Movie Premiere (FREE); Mar 28, 5:00pm
- DBSA San Gabriel Valley, Pasadena Meetings; Mar 28, 6:00pm
- DBSA San Gabriel Valley, Pasadena Meetings; Mar 29, 6:00pm
- DBSA San Gabriel Valley, Pasadena Meetings; Mar 30, 6:00pm
- DBSA San Gabriel Valley, Pasadena Meetings; Mar 31, 6:00pm
Local and National Help
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- Mental Health Advocacy Services
- Prescription Assistance Programs
- Mood Disorder Questionnaire The Mood Disorder Questionnaire (MDQ) is a tool designe...
- Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale/Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale (HAM-A) The Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale (HAM-A) is a psycholo...
- ECT Scientology can always use the ECT card to discredit ps...
- 6 Bipolar Depression Symptoms Most of these symptoms are fairly easy for a patient or...
- SGV Depression and Bipolar Support, Pasadena More than 20 million American adults live with depressi...
- Altman Self-Rating Mania Scale
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale
- Geriatric Depression Scale
- Kutcher Adolescent Depression Scale – 11-Item
- Major Depression Inventory
- Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale
- Myers-Briggs (Personality) Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Narcissistic Personality Quiz
- Psychology Tools
- Young Mania Rating Scale
- Zung Self-Rating Depression Scale