Scientology can always use the ECT card to discredit psychiatrists and discourage proper mental health treatment, and until it is seen for what it is, psychiatrists practicing it will always have to answer for a dubious treatment that literally relies on brain damage to "treat" the patient, just as they did with lobotomies. This is why patients, while already considered a danger to themselves or they wouldn't be in psychiatric hospitals, are asked to sign waivers in a de facto state of diminished capacity.
DBSA San Gabriel Valley RSVP
Local and National Help
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- Mental Health Advocacy Services
- Prescription Assistance Programs
- Mood Disorder Questionnaire The Mood Disorder Questionnaire (MDQ) is a tool designe...
- SGV Depression and Bipolar Support, Pasadena More than 20 million American adults live with depressi...
- ECT Scientology can always use the ECT card to discredit ps...
- Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale/Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale (HAM-A) The Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale (HAM-A) is a psycholo...
- C-SSRS- Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale The C-SSRS is a questionnaire used for suicide assessme...
- Altman Self-Rating Mania Scale
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Scale
- Geriatric Depression Scale
- Kutcher Adolescent Depression Scale – 11-Item
- Major Depression Inventory
- Montgomery-Asberg Depression Rating Scale
- Myers-Briggs (Personality) Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Narcissistic Personality Quiz
- Psychology Tools
- Young Mania Rating Scale
- Zung Self-Rating Depression Scale